Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - Review

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - Review



I first used Cleanse & Polish last December when my mum bought me the starter pack for Christmas. At first, I didn't use it morning and evening because I wasn't sure when I would be able to repurchase it again, so I just used it a few times a week. By about March, I noticed that my skin had started to improve so I decided to use it as intended - morning and night, every day. I was so impressed, I went online and purchased the May Essentials. The monthly essentials consists of Cleanse & Polish, Instant Boost Skin Tonic, your choice of moisturiser, 2 muslin cloths and usually a free gift all for £41. Through the essential offers I have received Eye Bright, Gentle Face Exfoliator and Sheer Skin Tint free.



The Cleanse & Polish has naturally active ingredients, which include rosemary, chamomile, cocoa butter and eucalyptus essential oil. It smells absolutely delicious! I have read that other people don't like the smell, i personally don't understand how you couldn't! The cocoa butter makes it really creamy and a lovely texture, I love gently massaging it onto my face and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturised. I actually used to get the odd patch of dry skin every now and again, but since using Liz Earle religiously I haven't had this.


The process is a two phase process made up of cleansing and polishing. Phase 1 is cleansing - this involves massaging the cleanser onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck. This purifies, softens and stimulates your circulation. I use this alone to get rid of make up, it even gets rid of waterproof mascara! One pump is plenty for my face, unless I have been on a night out and I might need to use one and a half pumps just to get rid of the extra make up I use. Phase 2 is polishing - this involves using a pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and polishing off the cream in small, gentle, circular movements. You finish off by splashing your face with cool water. 

Liz Earle recommends washing the muslin cloths every two uses. I would completely agree as bacteria will only start to grow after any longer! I use a clean cloth in the morning, making sure I rinse it with clean water afterwards and then I leave it to air dry. In the evening I use the same cloth and then it goes into the wash when it's full of make up! Obviously, in order to do this you need to have quite a few cloths, otherwise your washing machine will be on everyday! These are a few pounds for two cloths, plus you get two each time you buy the starter kit or monthly essentials.


As I said earlier, I am really impressed with the results and how my skin feels since I started using Liz Earle, especially the Cleanse & Polish. I couldn't imagine my life without it! I suffer from mild acne, and this has definitely helped keep it under control. I 110% recommend Liz Earle skin care products.

Have you tried Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish? What's your favourite cleanser?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...