MUA Undressed Palette - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: MUA Undressed Palette - Review

Tuesday 11 September 2012

MUA Undressed Palette - Review

 
I love eye shadows. I have about 4 palettes and a few singles but I hardly wear it on a day-to-day basis. I only ever seem to wear eye shadow when I am going out in the evening and I don't know why. I would like to wear it more daily and I think I may, now I have more matte nudes in this palette. When I do wear eye shadow, I like to wear nudes or darker eye shadows to create a smokey eye, so this palette is perfect for me and it's only £4! Bargain!

The eye shadows range from pale to dark nudes, pinks, bronze, browns and a grey-blue. The blue does seem a bit random in a 'undressed', neutral palette but it's a lovely shade. The palette consists of mattes and shimmers, which I feel is a perfect balance and will suit everybody's preferences. The quality of the eye shadows for the price is excellent and you even get a double-ended sponge applicator, I personally prefer using a brush when applying eye shadow, but the sponge applicator is good quality.

Undressed, consists of 12 highly pigmented eye shadows. I haven't tried any of the Naked Palettes from Urban Decay but from reading reviews most people have said that this is a good dupe. Some of the eye shadow colours are pale and almost don't look like you are wearing anything on your lids, but these provide an excellent base for building up colour and creating a smokey eye. The colours are really easy to apply and are 'buildable' if you require a deeper colour.

The palette even comes with a 'mini master class' on the reverse! Overall, I am extremely impressed with this product and I will continue to reach for it when I want to wear eye shadow. You can buy Undressed from your local Superdrug or from here or here.

Have you tried the MUA Undressed Palette? What is your favourite eye shadow palette?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

2 comments:

  1. nice review..following ya!!! visit mine
    http://sparklingmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...