Real Techniques Powder Brush - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Real Techniques Powder Brush - Review

Thursday 20 September 2012

Real Techniques Powder Brush - Review


Last weekend I finally picked up some Real Techniques brushes. I chose the Powder Brush and the Foundation Brush (review coming soon) as these are probably the brushes I use the most. Both of these brushes are part of the 'base' collection, however I use the Powder Brush towards the end of my make up routine for powder, bronzer and even blusher sometimes (until I get a Blush Brush). The Real Techniques brushes are created by Samantha Chapman, her tutorial video for the Powder Brush found here states it can be used for loose powder, pressed powder, mineral powder or bronzer. As I said earlier, I have used it with pressed powder and bronzer, the Powder Brush works perfectly with these - creating high definition results.

The Powder Brush has a lightweight, aluminium handle, which makes it super easy to use and hold. The bristles are made from synthetic taklon and are 100% cruelty free. The bristles are super soft and feel so gentle and luxurious on your face. They create a smooth, even finish as the brush glides across the face effortlessly. The base of the brush is flat, meaning it can stand up on its own and doesn't take up brush storage (currently a mug!) as the brush is quite chunky, but I like large powder brushes. Overall, I would 100% recommend this brush, it makes make up application easy and enjoyable.

Have you tried Real Techniques brushes? Which brush do you use to apply powder/bronzer?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. I love the real techniques brushes, I haven't heard a bad review about them!
    I have the core collection currently and cannot stop using the buffing brush and contour brush, they're so soft.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to build my collection up! I am so impressed with the two brushes that I have. I am going to watch tutorials online to see which my next purchase will be.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it?!
      Do you have any other Real Technique brushes?

      Rachelx

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...