Topshop Nail Polish in Pool Party - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Topshop Nail Polish in Pool Party - Review

Saturday 29 September 2012

Topshop Nail Polish in Pool Party - Review






I saw a couple of pictures online and reviews on others people's blogs of this nail polish and I had to get it! It is a turquoise shade, with a slightly stronger hint of green, I love it! It retails at £5, which is a bargain. The nail polish is a nice creamy texture and is opaque in two coats. The brush is good, ensuring a smooth, even application of the polish. It dried fairly quickly in between coats, which is always a good thing! The finish isn't high gloss, but it isn't matte either. If you are looking for high gloss, a good top coat will finish it off nicely. I applied this on Wednesday, without a top coat, and it lasted until Friday before chipping. I reckon this is good going and with a top coat it will last a few days, maybe a week. (Please bare in mind this was without doing any housework!) This is the first Topshop nail polish that I have tried, and I will be buying more.

(I am looking for a mint nail polish - if anyone has any recommendations, besides Essie, please let me know.)

What do you think of the colour? Have you tried any of the Topshop nail polishes?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick


2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous nail colour, I have a couple of varnishes from Topshop, they're so nice to apply!

    Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to buy more nail polish! 50+ just isn't enough! Any particular shades that you recommend?

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...