Real Techniques Blush Brush - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Real Techniques Blush Brush - Review

Friday 25 January 2013

Real Techniques Blush Brush - Review




As you all know, I love Real Techniques! They are fantastic quality and are really affordable. I have five RT brushes altogether but I have many more on my wishlist! In my collection I also have; the Foundation Brush, the Expert Face Brush, the Powder Brush and the Setting Brush. I use every single one of them everyday. I use this brush for both bronzer and brusher. It is a great size for contouring and it has a tapered end. I also use it to apply powder blusher to the apples of my cheeks. Even though I want the RT Contour Brush, it's part of the Core Collection and I don't need it as this brush does the job.

Real Techniques brushes have a lightweight, aluminium handle, which makes them super easy to use and hold. The bristles are made from synthetic taklon and are 100% cruelty free. The bristles are soft and feel so gentle and luxurious on your face. The brushes wash really well and dry really quickly. They keep their shape and the condition of the brushes is like brand new even though I have washed them several times (with baby shampoo). I have no experiences of shedding and I have been using Real Techniques brushes since September. The Real Techniques brushes are created by Samantha Chapman. Her tutorial video for the Brush Brush can be found here. As you can see in the video, Samantha uses the brushes herself and talks about the different uses that this brush has. 

Is the Blush Brush in your collection? Which make up brush can you not live without?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. I used to have this and it is a fantastic brush! My face is too little to use it for blush though x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you not have it anymore? Do you use it for powder then?

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this brush, sounds fab.
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award as I love reading your blog :) The post is up on my blog - www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...