Lost In Time | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Lost In Time

Friday 8 November 2013

Lost In Time






Recently, I was sent this beautiful, vintage silver Casio watch from The Watch Hut. It has been on my wrist everyday since as it's perfect for Autumn with it's rich burgundy face. The Casio Mini Ladies Silver Tone Digital Watch is currently on sale for £24.75 which is 10% cheaper than the RRP. It features a digital display, which is actually the very first digital watch I've ever owned. Along with this it includes a calendar, stopwatch and an alarm. The alarm is easy to set as well as turn off and features a generic alarm tone which is inoffensive. 

I have very slim wrists which often means I have to remove links in watch straps or even get my dad to drill an additional hole. The great thing about this watch is that it's self adjustable. This makes it a perfect gift for Christmas as you don't need to know their wrist size beforehand. They can wear the watch straight away after easily adjusting it to fit their wrist. I also love how dainty the watch is. Often watches these days can have a big face which looks silly on my slim wrists. This is perfectly feminine. 

Another positive about this watch is that it is very easy to use. I haven't needed the instruction booklet to set the time, date or alarm. However, if you are not as confident, the watch comes with an instruction book along with a two year guarantee. The watch is water resistant, this means it doesn't have to be removed when washing hands as a splash wouldn't do it any harm. However, it isn't suitable to be submerged in water so you wouldn't be able to shower or swim in the watch. 

I love the retro feel this watch has and it reminds me of the 90s. Someone at work even commented "wow, I haven't seen a watch like that for years!" Not everyone has a watch like this and sometimes it's nice to be different. I can't wait to apply burgundy nail polish and colour coordinate my outfit! 

Which style of watch do you prefer? Have you ever owned a Casio? 

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...