Country Attire Fashion Evening | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Country Attire Fashion Evening

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Country Attire Fashion Evening

Image by Jess
On Monday 10th February, I attended Country Attire's very first Fashion Evening. Country Attire "offers the essence of the British attitude to style, to customers around the globe. Instead of crafting [their] own garments, [they] source the very best on [our] behalf, carefully selecting, testing, and sharing products that look fantastic and perform their function beautifully. [They] select beautiful, handcrafted heritage pieces from Britain and beyond, plus the directional contemporary designs that will become tomorrow’s classics. All of the highest quality. All hard wearing enough to enjoy every day. All available with FREE delivery anywhere in the world."

The event was held at Revolution de Cuba in Manchester and we were greeted with a glass of champagne (which I kindly declined as I had drove to the train station) and a goodie bag. Several brands were showcasing  their collections including Strathberry of Scotland, Sebago and Barbour. We had the opportunity to touch, feel and try on the clothes and accessories as well as chat to the Country Attire team and brand representatives. Models walked around the venue, showcasing some of the latest collections including swimwear. I felt very cold just looking at them! 

There was a photobooth set up where we could have our photograph taken wearing any of the clothes or accessories. Being bloggers, we couldn't help but pose! I bumped into Jess as soon as I walked in and other bloggers throughout the evening including Lily. We were able to get our make up or nails done or just get some beauty tips. I opted to have my nails painted which were done by Pretty Me Nails. They were filed and shaped before being painted white. Once our nails were dry, we were told to return where they stamped a butterfly on our accent nail. A butterfly is Country Attire's logo. 

Image by Country Attire

Image by Country Attire
Image by Country Attire
Image by Country Attire

Image by Jess

Image by Jess

Image by Jess

Image by Jess

Image by Jess

Image by Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...