La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] - Review

Friday 28 February 2014

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] - Review








I'm a massive fan of Effaclar Duo. Since discovering it, I have repurchased it about 3 or 4 times. It's always a tense moment when a product you love has been reformulated. What if I don't like the new version? How will I find a product that does the same job?

I have been using Effaclar Duo [+] for at least two weeks now and I can already see an improvement in my spots as well as scars left behind by old spots. Every morning and evening, I have been applying it after cleansed skin. La Roche-Posay recommend using a moisturiser as well if you suffer from dry skin but I don't have that problem as my skin is oily. Effaclar Duo [+] has been my daily moisturiser and it has provided enough moisture for my skin without leaving any dry patches.

Effaclar Duo [+] is clinically proven to improve the appearance of blemishes as well as the overall texture of skin. It reduces the appearance of red and brown brown marks (which I suffer from) as well as unclogging pores and controls the appearance of shine. I have noticed a difference in the size of my spots and I haven't had any red or inflamed spots. The scars left behind have also reduced in size and colour. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it continues and they disappear completely!

La Roche-Posay are so confident in their new formula that they are inviting you to take part in the Countdown to Clear challenge. They believe you will achieve clearer-looking skin and if you don’t see results during the 6 week challenge, they'll give you your money back. What do you have to lose? 

Luckily for me, I love the new formula and the improvements I have seen in just a few weeks. 

Are you an Effaclar Duo fan? Have you tried the new formula? What do you think?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...