My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 11 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 11

Monday 17 March 2014

My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 11

The National Wedding Show in Manchester // In three weeks, I will be relaxing by this pool! // Beautiful bloggers at the Manchester meet up // Brand new obsession - Guess The Emoji!

My blog, instagram and twitter have been very quite this week as I've been really busy. I work full time Monday to Friday and I'm very tired when I come home, I often just fall asleep! My gran was in hospital so I was visiting her and now that she is out, I'm helping to care for her. Also, I'm busy planning my wedding which is just over 4 months away!!! It also doesn't help that the battery on my phone is broken, so when I am out, I can't instagram anyway! Hopefully, I will get a new phone soon!

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...