My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 12 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 12

Tuesday 25 March 2014

My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 12

Movie night at my sisters. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire // Me and the gorgeous Hannah from Bride De Force at The National Wedding Show Manchester // Church in the morning sunshine // Lovely Spring day with beautiful daffodils 

I have some fantastic news (for me anyway, you won't care!) I have a new phone! Yay! This means I will be able to tweet and Instagram etc on the go! I have missed having a phone and it's so frustrating having a phone which dies 10 minutes after it saying 100%. I've been so busy lately. Working full time, looking after my gran and planning a wedding is taking its toll. I'm always so tired and although I love blogging, I just don't have the time or energy. I'm going away in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping that will refresh me but I'm not so sure. 7 girls in Tenerife for my hen do doesn't sound that relaxing! After that, I have another week off work which is when I'm hoping to catch up with blogging as I'm not doing any decorating! 

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...