Engagement Photoshoot | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Engagement Photoshoot

Saturday 7 June 2014

Engagement Photoshoot

Recently, Rory and I met up with our wedding photographer for our engagement photoshoot. It felt strange having it two years after we actually got engaged but the purpose of the shoot was to get to know our photographer and for her to get to know us. An engagement photoshoot is a great idea as it made us feel relaxed in front of the camera and our photographer. We would definitely recommend it if you get the opportunity. 

I thought it would be lovely to share some of my favourite images from the day (Rory gave his permission too!) We headed over to Worsley canal, which is close to where we live. We got some great pictures by the canal and in front of the Packet House. Then we headed to Buile Hill Park as I really wanted to include some pink blossom on the images and Karen, our photographer, knew there were lots there. 

We're over the moon with the images. Karen sent us a USB with 100 images on. I struggled narrowing it down to these few as I honestly love them all. I'm going to print them all out so I can put them in a beautiful photo album and frame some around our house. They would also make great gifts for family members (without being big headed!)

I hope you enjoy a snippet into our photoshoot. Let me know what you think.

Rachel x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...