My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 22 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 22

Sunday 1 June 2014

My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 22

Date night at Pizza Express // Delicious Raspberry Lemonade // Starter - Garlic Bread with Mozzarella // Main - American Pizza 

Dessert - Chocolate Fudge Cake // Wagamama with Rachael - Chicken Katsu Curry // Beauty Haul from our shopping trip // I NEED this Triangl bikini for Mexico 

My favourite bikini top from South Beach // Summertime Drama Cocktail // I NEED this bikini even more for Mexico! // Fun in the sun on the slide with my nephew

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...