My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 25 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 25

Sunday 22 June 2014

My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 25

Happy World Giraffe Day // Delicious Strawberry & Mango herbal tea // Strawberries, Raspberries and Ice Cream - perfect in the sunshine // Lovely bloggers at the essence event in Manchester

Had my nails done at the essence event - their nail polishes are amazing and only cost £1.59! // Pinterest will be proud of these cute paper straws! // Amazing nail polish stand at the pop up essence shop in Manchester Arndale // My fancy name badge from the event

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...