The Body Shop Pulse Birthday Blogger Event | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: The Body Shop Pulse Birthday Blogger Event

Thursday 26 June 2014

The Body Shop Pulse Birthday Blogger Event

Last month, I was invited to The Body Shop in Preston to celebrate their first anniversary as a Pulse Store. The event was organised by the lovely Rachelle who also owns a blog (inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.co.uk).


Just before the event was due to start, St Georges (the shopping centre that houses The Body Shop) had a massive power cut. Rachelle was panicking and trying to think of a plan B as some bloggers had already started to make their way to Preston. Luckily, about five minutes before the event was due to start, the power came back on. Phew!


I met up with some lovely bloggers and headed to the store. On arrival, we were greeted by Rachelle and shown to the refreshments. Rachelle had made a smoothie which was delicious! We were also given a few sample pots so we could try some products out at home. 


Recently, I have become obsessed with The Body Shop so I had created quite the shopping list before the event! Luckily for me, and my bank account, we were offered 40% off any purchases we made on the day. I will save my purchases for another blog post as I have had a chance to try the products so I can share my first impressions. 

Once we had finished playing with the products and spending a small fortune, we headed over to The Mystery Tea House which is a really cool cafe hidden behind the shops. I ordered a pot of tea called Bora Bora which was delicious! If you're ever in Preston, I definitely recommend The Mystery Tea House and Bora Bora tea.


I had a lovely day in Preston and the weather was gorgeous. Thank you to Rachelle for organising a successful day.

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...