Life Update | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Life Update

Thursday 21 August 2014

Life Update

Image source (edited by me)


In the past few months, my blog has taken a back seat. In fact, it's nearly been two months since I uploaded something. As I'm sure you're all aware, I got married! I'm now a wife, I have a husband and a new name! It was the best day of our lives and we want to do it all over again! I planned everything for the wedding myself so with having a full time job and a house to run, there wasn't much time for blogging. 

We went to Mexico for two weeks for our honeymoon and had an amazing time. I will share more about it in another blog post with pictures. (I will also be sharing a few wedding pictures!) I had planned to schedule some blog posts and I had a couple of guest posts lined up for while I was away but I just ran out of time. A massive apology to those people I have let down. 

I have missed blogging so much. Everything about it. The community, blogging friends, twitter chats, Instagram, reading blogs, watching YouTube videos and of course, posting blog posts. I have a lot to catch up on and I cannot wait to get stuck in. I go back to work on the 1st September :( so hopefully that's enough time to catch up a little bit. I have a few posts in mind and then I have some old ideas to work on so that should keep me going for a while. I also want to sort out the layout and organisation on my blog. (Any help would be appreciated!) 

I have truly missed Lost In Lipstick. It's my little baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...