The Library of Fragrance Launch | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: The Library of Fragrance Launch

Sunday 24 August 2014

The Library of Fragrance Launch

On September 9th, an exciting new brand is launching - The Library of Fragrance. 28 of the fragrances will be available from Boots (400 stores across the UK) and Boots.com, and a whopping 101 fragrances will be available from our own website, www.thelibraryoffragrance.com. You can follow the brand on twitter (@LibraryofFragUK) or like their page on Facebook to find out the 28 fragrances which will be available at Boots and they've uploaded pictures of all 101 fragrances so you can have a sneak peak before the launch.

Here are 10 of the fragrances which I'm most excited about!






How excited do those last two make you for Christmas?!

 (I wasn't paid to write this post, I'm just excited for the launch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...