Autumn Wishlist | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Autumn Wishlist

Sunday 19 October 2014

Autumn Wishlist

Autumn Wishlist



Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set - I must be a magpie as I'm completely drawn to this for the rose good detailing. I haven't tried Zoeva brushes before so I'd only actually purchase these if I had the opportunity to try them or if enough people recommended them. 

The Balm Nude'Tude Eyeshadow Palette - The Balm is a brand I haven't tried before and this palette looks like it contains lots of shades that are up my street. 

COLAB Dry Shampoo - Ruth Crilly from A Model Recommends has just released a range of dry shampoos. They are supposed to be sheer and invisible so I want to give them a try. 

Indeed Labs Eyslix Instant Eye Rescue - I suffer from dark circles especially when I'm tired at 6am on a Monday morning! Eyeslix apparently reduces puffiness, dark circles, fatigue and crow's feet. Worth a try I'd say! 

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers - These eyelash curlers are raved about so much on YouTube and by bloggers. I want to see what all the fuss is about. 

Zoella Blissful MistfulZoella Fizz Bar & Zoella Let's Glow Candle - Zoe recently released her beauty range and these are the three products that I want to try the most. There has been lots of hype around these products; I just hope they live up to the hype. 

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Luminizer - Another The Balm product. This is the one I've heard the most about and I'm dying to give it a try. 

Have you tried any of these products before? Which items are on your wishlist? 

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...