Beauty Christmas Crackers | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Beauty Christmas Crackers

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Beauty Christmas Crackers

Not only has the beauty industry cashed in on advent calendars; they also rake it in when it comes to Christmas crackers. As beauty obsessives, we love it! I know it's still only October and this is my second Christmas post but it'll be November before you know it. Shops have started stocking Christmas items already so you've got to be quick before everything is gone! Here are just a few of the crackers available this year. I have separated them into individual crackers and cracker collections. 

Individual Crackers



Christmas Cracker Collection



Do you have your eye on any beauty Christmas crackers? Are they great or just another novelty fad?

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...