Birthday Celebrations | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Birthday Celebrations

Sunday 5 October 2014

Birthday Celebrations

Last month, on the 8th September, it was my birthday and I turned 27 years young! I didn't have one big celebration but instead had four smaller ones. I enjoy seeing what other people get up to for their birthday so I thought I'd share what I got up to. There are a couple of similarities between them - they all involve alcohol. I've recently started drinking alcohol again after not having it for 5 years! Plus, burgers and sweet potato fries appear twice! Sweet potato fries are currently my favourite food in the whole wide world! 
Chiquito with Rory // Delicious cocktails (obviously mine is a strawberry daiquiri) // Rory is now obsessed with hot sauce after going to Mexico, he thinks he's some kind of expert! // My delicious BBQ Pulled Pork Enchiladas and Sweet Potato Fries
With Rory, I went to Chiquito as we were missing Mexico and Mexican food so much! We began with a cocktail and we both decided on BBQ Pulled Pork Enchiladas with Sweet Potato Fries as we're both obsessed! After Chiquito, we headed to Font Bar. We used to go here as students as cocktails were only two pounds. Back in my day, they were two pounds and now they range from two pounds to six pounds, rip off! 
More cocktails - this time mine is a Tequila Sunrise (pretending I'm still in Mexico!) // Let me take a selfie! // Pretty Cocktail Menu // Even more cocktails - I think this was a Passionfruit Mojito

Me and the beautiful Rachael in Preston, Pitchers - Mine is a Sex On The Beach // Cocktails and desserts! // Cookie Cup Explosion = heaven! 
After The Body Shop's Blogger Event, Rachael and I decided to have an impromptu celebration. We headed to Yates for cocktails on a Sunday Afternoon. Selected pitchers were on offer - two for ten pounds so we got one of those each! Then I spotted the dessert menu - Cookie Cup Explosion and it was two for the price of one! It was absolutely amazing and I recommend everyone go to Yates NOW and have one!
Celebrations with my family - Triple Decker Deluxe Burger! // Cocktails in TGI Friday's with my friends // Jack Daniel's Burger and Sweet Potato Fries // Caramel Chocolate Brownie and Ice Cream - delicious!
On my actual birthday, I went for a meal with my parents and gran. I had yet more alcohol, this time Southern Comfort and Lemonade - my favourite tipple. When ordering my meal, my eyes were definitely bigger than my tummy! I ordered a Triple Decker Deluxe Burger which had beef, chicken and pork on as well as onion rings! I felt like a bloke eating that one! My final celebration was with my friends and we went for cocktails and food at TGI Friday's. I love TGI Friday's; every time I've been, I've had a delicious meal and I've been served by lovely staff. 

I had a great birthday, celebrating it with all the people I love. I cannot believe I'm 27! I still feel like I'm 17 except I'm married and have a mortgage!! Scary times!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...