Fight Cancer with Fashion - Branded Lab PR Blogger Event | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Fight Cancer with Fashion - Branded Lab PR Blogger Event

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Fight Cancer with Fashion - Branded Lab PR Blogger Event

Photo by Rachael

Photo by Branded Lab PR

Photo by Rachael

Photo by Branded Lab PR

Photo by Branded Lab PR

Photo by Branded Lab PR

Photo by Branded Lab PR

Last month, I was invited down to Allotment Bar in the Northern Quarter in aid of a charity fashion event. The event was Fight Cancer with Fashion for Cancer Research. Lots of Manchester bloggers were there to shop, drink cocktails and eat cupcakes! Sounds like heaven to me! I went along with Rachael and we had a fabulous time.

There was a variety of clothes to choose from, from brands such as Trend Two and NaaNaa, these ranged from casual t-shirts to prom dresses. Most items were priced at £1-£5 and prom dresses were £5 or £10. I spent just under £20 and managed to get a few beautiful items.

We raised a fantastic £416.13 for Cancer Research whilst having a great evening. Thank you Branded Lab PR and Allotment Bar for hosting a fun event and for filling my wardrobe!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...