NARS Orgasm Blush - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: NARS Orgasm Blush - Review

Monday 20 October 2014

NARS Orgasm Blush - Review



What they say; "The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's most iconic shades for cheeks. Natural, healthy-looking colour that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush."

This is actually my first ever NARS purchase and I bought it from Cohorted at a discounted price (I think I got it for about £18). I used the excuse 'I need this for my wedding' to justify buying a blush for almost £20 when I already have a draw full of them! Orgasm is such a highly raved about product in the beauty world with many people claiming it's their holy grail blusher. I just had to see what all the fuss is about!

NARS Orgasm Blush is a peachy-pink blush with a golden shimmer running through it. It apparently suits most skin tones and it definitely suits mine. Orgasm can be worn lightly for a natural blush or it can be built up for a more intense look. As it contains a golden shimmer, it can act as a 2-in-1 product, allowing you to save time in the morning and skip the highlight. At first, I wasn't sure about the shimmer for everyday but once it's blended, it's very subtle and looks beautiful. I imagine it looks stunning glistening in the low Autumn sunlight.

Is Orgasm a holy grail product for you? Which NARS products do you own?

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...