September in photos | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: September in photos

Wednesday 1 October 2014

September in photos

September is my birthday month which caused for lots of celebrations - 4 in fact!

Celebration #1 - Chiquito with Rory as we were missing Mexico so much!

Followed by cocktails in Font. We used to go here on a weekly basis. £1 cocktails FTW!

Celebration #2 - Cocktails and Cookie Cup Explosions with my blogging bestie, Rachael. 

Celebration #4 - TGI Friday's and cocktails with my friends.
(Celebration #3 was with my family but I don't have any pictures from this.)

More cocktails! At the Branded Lab Charity Fashion Event at Allotment Bar in Manchester.

Me and my gorgeous blogging bestie, Rachael enjoying our delicious bubblegum cocktails.

Finally! I've seen Frozen and I loved it! I even cried.

Attending the fabulous AX Paris Press Day at Black Dog Ballroom in Manchester.

After chatting to this gorgeous girl on twitter, I finally got the chance to meet Kayleigh. 

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...