The Body Shop All-In-One Instablur Eye - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: The Body Shop All-In-One Instablur Eye - Review

Monday 6 October 2014

The Body Shop All-In-One Instablur Eye - Review




The Body Shop are really bringing it this year and they have lots of new and exciting launches out. One of the most exciting for me, is the new eye primer. It's not just any old eye primer though - it's Instablur! Instablur has a blurring texture, in a multi-action yellow tint, which instantly conceals under eye dark circles, primes the eyelid skin and enhances the vibrancy of eyeshadow. 

Just like the Colour Crush Nail Varnishes, it also contains Community Fair Trade Marula Oil as well as spherical powder which delivers an extra-smoothing texture especially adapted for the sensitive skin around the eye area. It also contains exclusive neutralising yellow pigments to conceal blueness under eyes and redness on eyelids as well as enhancing eyeshadow vibrancy as previously mentions.

I really like the texture; it's really easy to work with and doesn't cause me to drag the skin around my eyes. It has a moose like texture which blends into the skin really well leaving your eyelid feeling silky smooth. I also apply it under my eyes as it helps to conceal those under eye circles at 6am! I love applying it to one eye and looking at the difference. Plus it really does help to make your eyeshadows 'pop' and last that little bit longer. 

Instablur is priced at £10 for 10ml, which I don't think is too bad for a product that does so many different things. 

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...