Everyday Make Up #1 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Everyday Make Up #1

Friday 28 September 2012

Everyday Make Up #1










This is just make up that I use everyday for work. At the weekends and if I go anywhere in the evenings, I wear slightly different products and a few more products! I have been using Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse for quite a few years now and I actually went along to Boots and had a foundation consultation at the No7 counter with the new Match Made Service. I am currently trying out the foundation and loving it, I will post a review soon about it and the service I received. I don't actually like this concealer, I find it very thick and difficult to blend under my eyes as my skin is so delicate. But it is a good cover up for blemishes. Again, I have been using this bronzer for years. I like that it is matte and doesn't contain any glitter. If you can recommend a good bronzer that doesn't have glitter in please do! I love this blusher, it's easy to apply, a lovely shade and comes with a fantastic angled brush. It also lasts a long time as it's hard wearing. I think I got this eyeliner free from a Glamour Magazine giveaway several years ago! I'm sure I should through it away now! Does anyone know how long ago the giveaway was? They don't even have it on the website any more! Another favourite product of mine is the Rimmel mascara, I always get compliments about my lashes when I'm wearing it (I am lucky though, my eye lashes are naturally long). I have been using it for years and I will continue to repurchase it. This is my first ever MAC purchase and you can read what I think here. This is another new product and you can read what I think here.

What products do you use everyday? What bronzer do you use?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...