Liz Earle Skin Repair Normal/Combination Moisturiser - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Liz Earle Skin Repair Normal/Combination Moisturiser - Review

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Liz Earle Skin Repair Normal/Combination Moisturiser - Review






As I'm sure you're all aware, I'm a massive fan of Liz Earle. Especially the skin care. Almost every step in my skin care routine is a Liz Earle product. The Liz Earle mantra is cleanse, tone and moisturise and they offer a package on their website which offers the three products for £41. You can find it here. I find I need to repurchase this every other month but sometimes I am drawn in every month just for the offers, which is obviously the plan! For £41 you get; Cleanse & Polish, Instant Boost Skin Tonic, your choice of LE moisturiser, free delivery and a free gift. I have received many products for free just for ordering what I need! Some examples are Eye Bright, Gentle Face Exfoliator, Sheer Skin Tint and Lash Definition Smudgeproof mascara. Bonus!

You may have read my review of the Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser, which is my chosen moisturiser from Liz Earle. I use it every single day. However, during the winter months I felt like my skin needed an extra moisture boost. For this, I would like to welcome the Liz Earle Skin Repair Normal/Combination Moisturiser. Since October, I have been using the light moisturiser in the morning and the normal/combination moisturiser in the evening. This has kept my skin plump and nourished during the cold, winter months and I haven't suffered from any dry patches.

The moisturiser contains naturally active ingredients, which includes borage oil, which is a rich source of the essentially fatty acid GLA, and antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin E to replace lost moisture and protect against dryness. Other ingredients include Wheatgerm oil, Glycerin and Avocado Oil. The moisturiser doesn't soak into my skin straight away, which makes my skin look a little greasy and is the reason why I only used the moisturiser at night. However this may not be the case on everyone, if you have dry skin I imagine it would soak in right away.

I love the smell of all Liz Earle products and this one is perfect for night time as it has a soothing and relaxing smell. Liz Earle do three different moisturisers so you are sure to find one suitable for your skin type. I always say this, but I 100% recommend Liz Earle products, they are higher end products but I feel they are totally worth it!

Do you use Liz Earle products? Have you tried the Liz Earle moisturisers?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

2 comments:

  1. Hiiii,

    Just found you thru #Bbloggers, love this blog so I will be hanging around =)(Jessica Knox / OhSoGawjess)

    Love cleanse and polish so I really need to try this!


    Want to follow me too?
    http://ohsogawjess.blogspot.co.uk/
    Jessica
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really recommend it if you have normal/combination skin. If not, there are 3 different moisturisers you can choose from.

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...