MUA Heaven & Earth Eyeshadow Palette - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: MUA Heaven & Earth Eyeshadow Palette - Review

Thursday 7 March 2013

MUA Heaven & Earth Eyeshadow Palette - Review










This is the third MUA eye shadow palette that I have purchased. I absolutely love the MUA palettes. They are such a great affordable price but still amazing quality. The other palettes I own are Undressed and Immaculate Collection. Even though I have three, I still have my eyes on one more - Undress Me Too. Undress Me Too is MUA's latest eye shadow palette and although I don't own it, it looks a perfect dupe for Urban Decay Naked 2. It also excites me that this is the first palette that MUA have named all the shades. Does that make me lame?! Since Naked 2 has a steep price tag of £36, I shall be purchasing Undress Me Too very soon as that is priced at only £4! 

Enough rambling - onto Heaven & Earth. This beautiful, beautiful palette contains 12 shades. All 12 shades are shimmery, which actually stopped me from purchasing this earlier. Prior to owning this palette, I always thought I preferred matte shadows. However since I started using this palette, I have been wearing shimmery eye shadows more and more and I have to say I think I've been converted! I prefer neutral eye shadows so this palette is perfect for me. As it contains 12 shades, so many different looks can be created. I love playing with this palette and creating different looks. In my opinion, it's perfect for day time and evening wear. 

The palette comes with a double ended sponge applicator but I prefer applying eye shadow with a brush. I have to admit that with some of the shades there is a little bit of fall out. Although for £4 this is expected and I cannot complain. I use a tissue folded up and hold this under my eye to catch any fall out but you could just use a fluffy brush and brush it away afterwards. Apart from the two lightest shades, all of the other shades are extremely pigmented. Without an eye shadow primer, they still have great colour pay off. The eye shadows are soft, which make them easy to apply and effortless to blend. An amazing palette for an amazing price. Congratulations MUA! 

Have you tried the MUA Heaven & Earth Palette? What is your favourite eye shadow palette?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this palette! Such great value for money, I only have this one at the minute, but will definetely be buying some of the others! It's in my February faves!
    Great review :)

    bethloux.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha MUA eye shadow palettes are amazing! You definitely need to expand your collection!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Such pretty colours! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are beautiful. Perfect palette if you love neutral eye shadows.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely palette! I love MUA, it's all so cheap! xx
    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic isn't it. Such great quality for fantastic prices.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  4. Love the shades :3

    Fashionable Eyeglasses Giveaway: http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/2013/03/firmoo-eyeglasses-giveaway.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this but I find the palette so hard to open :(

    http://willowsworld92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I don't have a problem with any of the MUA palettes.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  6. Love this palette. Plan to expand my collection :)

    Levinia94@blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...