August in photos | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: August in photos

Sunday 7 September 2014

August in photos

I've decided to change my weekly Instagram posts to monthly ones as there were some weeks where I just wasn't that busy and it seemed pointless posting it. As I'm back at work now, Monday to Friday won't be that exciting unless there is a special occasion or blogger event. Recapping once a month, makes more sense and it will allow me to look back over the month with fond memories. 

Apologies for the blurriness, this is the first image we have of us together as Mr & Mrs and it was from a friends phone.

You can see more of our wedding pictures here

Getting ready to board the plane to Mexico for our honeymoon!

Enjoying life by the pool in Mexico

Relaxing by the Caribbean Sea

On our way home :(

Addicted to Dexter

My wedding perfume - read about it here

Books I've been enjoying lately - here

Coordinating my beverage and handbag

Visiting my sister in law down south. This giant bunny was at an amazing garden centre.
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...